I listen to a lot of podcasts — Tim Ferriss, EconTalk, Rocket, Talking Machines. But I had an opportunity to be on one called Undersampled Radio! It was a lot of fun. Wanna listen to it?
Thanks to @ramhiser for the fascinating insight into the production prediction problem by #MachineLearning. https://t.co/aZZ3FptpKE pic.twitter.com/salxXOBDzv— Undersampled Radio (@undrsmpldrdio) May 16, 2018
The hosts, Gram Ganssle and Matt Hall, were very accommodating and asked great questions. Much of the conversation was about the future of machine learning in oil and gas and how Novi Labs, the startup I work for, is a major part of it.
- Austin Deep Learning
- Overview of Novi Labs
- Predicting Oil and Gas Production
- Do we need experts?
- AI vs Physics Models
- Karpatne paper: Machine Learning for the Geosciences
- Answer scientific questions with machine learning
- What to study in school for machine learning
- What we’re currently reading
Finally, Undersampled Radio recorded the conversation via Google Hangouts and posted the video on YouTube: